- You Might Need a Cat if...
You Might Need a Cat if...
Do you think that it might be time for a new cat? How can you tell? Well, the 12 things below should tip you off to at least consider it.
- Your lap is empty while you watch TV or read in the evening.
- Your head gets cold at night because no one is sleeping on it.
- There's no hair embedded on your couch, hiding in your food, or clinging to your toothbrush.
- Watching cat videos on the internet is your favorite pastime.
- You've daydreamed about what you'd name your new feline companion.
- You always walk through the cat toy aisle at the store even though it's not near anything else you buy.
- Birds hang out outside your window, but there's no one to harass them through the glass.
- Your extra room looks strange because there's a perfect spot for a litter box, but it's just empty instead.
- You've programmed the veterinarian's number into your phone, but you never get to call it.
- You're afraid of spiders, and there's no one to chase them down for you.
- You use the bathroom alone, without anyone staring at you.
- You need an excuse to buy the gorgeous cat furniture you've been eying because it matches your décor perfectly.
There you have it, 12 clues that you might need a cat.
This list is for entertainment purposes only. None of these are actually good reasons to get a new cat. For a more serious list, check this out: "5 Signs You Are Ready for a New Cat."