This training clicker can be used to help your cat recognize commands and associate them with positive outcomes. Simply give a command, then press the clicker, and provide a treat when the command is performed properly. You can press the clicker much more quickly than you can provide the treat, so a clicker allows you to show your cat that she's on the right track immediately. This speeds up training and helps strengthen your bond with your pet. Your pet will quickly catch on to the positive reinforcement that the click brings, and you can then begin to use treats more intermittently. The clickers come in a variety of colors; please allow us to surprise you with one upon ordering.
- Long-lasting, loud clicker
- Ring hole for key ring attachment
- Helps speed up dog and cat training
- Positive reinforcement is the most effective method of training both cats and dogs
- Allows you to reinforce good behavior even when you don't have a treat