Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Beauty, style, and great function all in one. Cats naturally have a low thirst drive and can become dehydrated quite easily. Often, they don't like to drink water that's been standing in their dish for any length of time. This cat water fountain is the answer. It keeps filtered water moving, keeping it fresh. If your cat likes to drink water from your bathroom faucet or lick up the puddles in the shower after you're out, this is the answer. And the square lines of of the outside of the Seascape make it easy to fit into any space, including a corner.
- Made from beautiful ceramic
- Filters and aerates continuously; keeps water tasting fresh
- Straight lines fit well into living spaces
- Beautiful and fashionable lines
- Your kitty has a choice of drinking from the upper or lower dishes or from the falling water streams
- Constant water movement inhibits bacterial growth
- Carbon filter removes tastes and odors that cats may find objectionable
Shop for accessories for your new Seascape.
You may also like the Drinkwell Pagoda Fountain
Picky cat's dream
Posted by Kris on 23rd May 2018
I have a picky cat who really likes fresh water. This has made her so happy. As soon as it was on the floor she ran to it and was drinking from it as I filled it. One of my other cats will use it, but is fine with whatever is in front of him. I have another that was initially terrified of it and I've never seen him use it. But overall, my picky little girl is happy and doesn't drag me to the water dish and complain at me to change the water several times a day.